Honestly, the world needs quality, accessible, convenient therapy more than ever right now.
Okay, I’m sold on doing online therapy in Florida, but I don’t know how to prepare. How do I get the most from my online therapy session?
Preparing for Online Therapy in Florida, and Beyond
Preparing Your “Stuff” for Online Therapy
A few things to do ahead of time to prepare your stuff for online therapy:
- Charge your device prior to your appointment
- Make sure your WiFi connection or your cell phone signal is strong
- Turn on "Do not disturb" when using your phone to avoid interruptions or tech issues
- Wear earbuds/headset for better sound and privacy.
Preparing Your Space for Online Therapy
A few things to consider to prepare your space for online therapy:
- Let people around you know that you are in an important call and need uninterrupted time
- Find a private and quiet place (such as a bathroom, parked car, walking closet, or a park nearby)
- Keep a box of tissue close by
Prepare Yourself for Online Therapy
How to prepare your mind for online therapy in Florida:
- Consider writing down some topics or thoughts that are important for you to discuss during the session
- Give yourself a five-minute buffer before, and after, your online therapy session
Begin Online Therapy in Florida and Find Relief from Anxiety on Your Schedule
If you are looking for a therapist who specializes in helping women, look no further. I am here to support you in your mental health journey. I want to help you feel peaceful and confident in your life. To begin online therapy for women in Florida, follow these three steps:
Contact Counseling Solutions of Boward to schedule your free 20-minute consultation on a video platform,
Meet with Enid and get to know her!
Begin online therapy in Florida and find peace from the things that are bothering you!
Other Services Offered at Counseling Solutions of Broward:
In addition to providing anxiety therapy for women, Enid De Jesus offers a variety of mental health services at her counseling clinic in Broward County, FL. Her goal is to create lasting transformative change and growth in your life. So, she offers anxiety treatment, depression treatment, counseling for Imposter Syndrome, after divorce counseling, relationship counseling for one, and co-dependency counseling. For more information on online counseling with Enid, please check out her what to expect page or contact her counseling office.